Happy Friday! This week we have so many things to be thankful for and to highlight. If you checked out our Instagram you may have seen a few fun moments. We got to spend the week together and had a great little vacation at the Jersey shore. We know what some of you may be thinking, and no, for those who are not from Jersey it is nothing like you see on tv! This week was all about family, fun, and sun. We had amazing weather and so many great memories that were made. Here is a peek into our week and some of our top moments…
1. Just being together! Family is very important to us. Not only are we sisters by blood but best friends by choice 🙂
2. Being at the Beach! If you caught our previous post you’ve seen we love the beach
3. Crabbing! We had so much fun down at the bay catching our dinner. We went at sunset and they were biting like crazy. We’ve gone crabbing before but this by far was our best catch. Boy did we eat good that night.
4. Guest Post- We had the opportunity to partner up with Lydia from The Few, The Proud, and This Marine Wife to do a guest post, Family-Shaping Relationships. We are also excited that this is our first giveaway! Be sure to enter for a chance to win Balancing It All by Candace Cameron Bure and a $25 Amazon giftcard.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
5. Healthy Living-Enjoying some of the fruits of our labor from the garden and from blueberry picking.
We hope you all had a great week as well!
We are linking with…