I’m really looking forward to having some fun this weekend, but then again it’s the weekend, so that alone is fun. We’ll be taking the nuggets to Monster Jam and I’ll be spending some more time with my sister and cousin. Word on the street is brunch will be involved, and we all know brunch is the best meal of the weekend.
1. Sister time: any time involving my sister will always be my favorite. If you followed me from the beginning of my blogging days you might remember we used to blog together. Anyone who can successfully run a two person blog–kudos to you. Since we live at opposite ends of the state it made coordinating posts almost impossible (blogging amateurs, what were we thinking). But seriously, any time we get together is always my favorite time and this doll right here is a true gem.
2. Pizza, pizza, pizza: I love finding food places that become staple spots for us. You know, kind of like an our spot type of thing. Well anyway, Frank Anthony’s is one of those places and so far is my all time favorite for pizza. There’s just something about those rectangular pans that come out to your table with the pizza all hot and cheesy that makes picking up one of these slices mouth watering.
3. Sunshine on a cloudy day: yesterday was the first day we saw the sun in what felt like over a week. I know the winter can be an odd season in general (here I go talking about the weather again) and thankfully it hasn’t really been freezing cold, but a little sun would be nice. A quick fix to brightening up my space is always adding some flowers. I’m also enjoying this basket I picked up from HomeGoods. At first I wasn’t sure if I was going to keep it because it’s a little larger than I would have liked. But, I do love the color and my oranges kind of look great in it so I think it’s a keeper.
4. Playroom: in case you missed it I shared more about our playroom and some fun wall art the nuggets picked out. I’m still having heart eyes over here with the garland I found that goes perfectly under the wooden letters. You guys don’t even know how long I was looking because all the other garland I came across was so girly. Even though it’s a smaller play space, it’s an area where they can have fun and I can kind of keep their toys contained. And let’s be real, it’s usually not this tidy.
5. Giveaway: I’m so glad you all loved my collaboration with Piñatagrams. I cannot say enough about how fun receiving our piñatagram has been and how much my nuggets enjoyed it. I keep thinking about all the different people I could send this to and with Valentine’s Day coming up this is way more fun than giving chocolates.
Piñatagrams has been so generous to give not one, not two, but three lucky winners a chance to win their very own piñatagram! Yup, you read that right, three of you have a chance to win one of these little guys. You can send it to yourself, send it to a friend, or anyone you think would enjoy it.
Just enter the giveaway below for your chance to win and even if you aren’t one of the lucky three you can still enjoy an incentive just for entering. After the giveaway has ended I’ll be emailing everyone who enters so please make sure your entries are accurate. Please note that shipping for Piñatagrams is only available in the US.