I’m pretty sure some of the pods have about 10 seeds each in them because after a while the nuggets just started duping them in. They tried, they really did. Who knows, we might even have the very first carrot-zucchini-green bean plant because I can guarantee all of those seeds got mixed together.
Happy Friday, friends! I can’t believe we’re at the last Friday in March. It seriously feels like the month just flew by. I’m convinced that once the weather gets nicer it feels like time goes by even faster.
We’re looking forward to kicking this weekend off with some Easter fun. The boys will be going to their first egg hunt of the season and we’re hoping the weather works in our favor. We had so much rain this week and only one real nice full day of sun. We have some other random things planned here and there and always look forward to make every weekend special.
Here’s a look at some of my favorites from the week…
1. Liberty Science Center: in case you missed my post from earlier in the week, we took the nuggets to the Liberty Science Center for some fun. You can read more about our adventure here.
2. Gardening: we’re excited to get our garden started this year and got our seedlings planted. Last year we tried to a do a raised garden but it turned out to be a pinterest fail and I think it took almost a year until we finally got a few peppers. Why does everything always look so amazing on pinterest?! Let’s just hope we have better luck this year and things actually grow.
3. Magnolia bakery: A random last minute trip into the city for work to handle some employee situations isn’t complete without a quick stop for some sweet treats.
4. Favorite purchases: I took advantage of Ulta’s 21 days of beauty and picked up the Tarte, lights, camera, lashes mascara deal of the day. It was only $10 and you were allowed to get two so I stocked up, and I am loving it! I used to wear physicians formula organic wear mascara and while I really liked it, a big downfall was that it would flake and leave me with dark colors under my eyes by the end of the day.
I also picked up this micellar cleansing water and I cannot say enough good things about it. It is so much better than any other makeup remover I have used. In general, I have sensitive skin and I haven’t noticed a difference or additional breakouts. I’m planning on going back a few more times to pick up some other deals of the day. Next week they have the juice beauty stem cellular boosting serum on major sale and my favorite Tarte blush. I use celebrated almost everyday but I’m not sure if that will be one of the colors on sale. Has anyone used juice beauty before?
5. Spring instagram style share: I’m excited for April and really hoping that the weather turns and I can enjoy all of my spring fashion. Speaking of fashion, I’m collaborating with some other fun bloggers to enjoy an instagram challenge and a fun giveaway. If you have some fashion looks or finds to share we welcome you to hop on and off by using the hashtag #StyleShareApril. It should be a lot of fun and I look forward to connecting with more of you on instagram and seeing all of your fun finds.
I hope everyone has a great weekend! As always I’m linking up with some of my favorite bloggers for all the link up fun!