5. Grill Set | 6. Personalized Hammer
2. Harry’s Shave Set: I have a confession to make, this won’t be one of Eric’s gifts because I already gave it to him. When Harry’s reached out to me about their awesome shave sets I knew this was something I wanted to try out. More importantly with all my crazy blogging requests and turning my husband into my photographer, I loved the idea of having a product that he can use too. I also had the option to have his shaver engraved with his initials which was something really special and unique. He has been loving his Harry’s set which doesn’t irritate his skin and leaves him with a nice close shave. This kit would also be a great gift for any occasion.
4. Soft Pretzels & Beer Mustard Kit: I feel like you can never go wrong with food related gifts so when I came across this kit it just had Eric written all over it.
5. Grilling Set: if you’ve been a reader around here (and thank you so much if you are) then you probably know that we love being outdoors. One of our favorite things to do in the summer is eat outside. We do a lot of grilling so this fun grilling set makes for a great gift.
6. Personalized Hammer: since Eric is a really handy guy and we’re always doing renovation projects, this personalized hammer that will be from the boys is the perfect gift for him. It’s always nice when you can personalize a gift and make it unique to you.