1. Maternity shoot: Faith did such a great job taking pictures of us and we have some amazing memories captured. Get ready for picture overload. But you’ll love it 🙂 We are in the processed of making a photo book like we did for our first son. We want to share this special time with them and show them how much they were loved from the start. In case you missed our post on 9 Tips In Preparing For Maternity Photos, make sure you check it out if you have an upcoming shoot.
2. BBQ: one of the best parts about summer is all of the fun barbeques. Oh, and we can’t forget about the tasty food! Little man was so fascinated with this giant tennis ball. Who wouldn’t be? This thing was huge! He wasn’t sure if he should throw it, use it as a chair, or what to make of it. But he sure had fun with it.
3. Fresh flowers: if you haven’t figured it out by now we love fresh flowers. Wegmans has the best flowers around and they are always $7! I (Faith) can never resist. So these beauties made their way home with me.
4. Strawberry Salsa: strawberry season is in full swing. We have yet to make it out picking this year but last year we got so many that we decided to get creative with using them. This is a recipe we made and will definitely be breaking it out again this summer.
5. Father’s day: since father’s day is next weekend (gosh already!) we are happy to say we are set this year and think the dads are going to enjoy their gifts. Here are some gift ideas that will hopefully give you some inspiration if you still have shopping to do.
Have a wonderful weekend and check out these fabulous link parties we are joining in on.