Happy Friday, friends! I hope everyone had a great week. This one seemed to go by extremely fast for me and the phrase, they’re aren’t enough hours in a day, could not be more true. I’m trying my best to balance it all, but I won’t say it’s all easy. Baby steps, right? I’m just thankful we have some extra daylight when I get home from work but I will be one happy girl when all of this snow melts away. Speaking of snow, we got some more this week. Fun times.
Here’s a look at some of my favorites from the week…
1. Fun mail: I can’t say enough about the good things this blogging community brings. If you are more of a silent reader and don’t engage with other bloggers, I would encourage you to try and step outside of your comfort zone and connect with others because you could really be missing out. I was so happy to receive this awesome fun mail From Rebecca Jo. I commented on one of her pics that I saw on instagram, and told her how I sing that song to A every night before bed (any White Christmas watchers over here?). She was so kind to send the picture to me and surprised me with this beautiful drawing of my blog name. A has his sheep picture propped up in the bottom of his bedroom mirror, and now he enjoys saying good night to them.
2. More snow: I mentioned we got some more on top of the 26 inches we previously had. Thankfully it wasn’t too much and enough to make everything look like a winter wonderland again. The boys enjoyed making multiple snowmen with daddy, and Coaty only decided to help out with one of them leaving some bright yellow snow at the bottom.
3. Science Fair: the boys had their science fair last night and they were so proud of their project boxes. They painted them all by themselves and helped glue all the pieces together. Of course we had to help with some of the cutting and things, but I love how they wanted to be involved.
4. St. Patrick’s Day: with St. Patrick’s Day being tomorrow we couldn’t help but make our no food coloring green pancakes again. I love that my boys enjoy these and that they are a healthier alternative to food dyes. This is about as festive as we’ll get aside from sending the boys in green shirts to school today, but we had fun with this. Who knows, maybe we’ll go out and grab some Irish food tomorrow.
5. Easter baskets: it’s hard to believe Easter is around the corner, specially with it not really feeling like spring. We had our Girl Chat link up yesterday and shared what we’re putting in our Easter baskets. We’re planning on going to a few egg hunts with the boys as long as the snow melts and seeing that silly bunny. Our main goal is always to teach the boys about the true meaning of Easter and why we celebrate it. I love that A is at an age where he asks a ton of questions, especially about Jesus, and it’s so cute to have our little nightly talks before bed.
I hope everyone has a great weekend! Here’s where you can find me linking for all of the link up fun.