It’s that time again for our monthly girl chat link up, and this month we’re sharing our fall bucket lists. I’m so happy you’re joining us, or stopping by, because this always ends up being one of my favorite posts of the month. I love reading what others are sharing and interacting with all of you to find out what you have on your mind.
- Go to a fall festival
- Go to a Jack o lantern event
- Paint/decorate pumpkins
- Go on a fall family camping trip
- Go on a family hayride
- Make caramel apples
- Go apple picking
- Go on a family hike
- Pick a fall related book and have it be the book of the week for the kids
- Make homemade bird feeders
- Collect leaves and make a fall craft with the kids
- Make a thankful pumpkin
- Take fall family pictures
- Go to a corn maze
- Go to an outdoor movie
- Have a fall picnic
- Eat all the apple cider donuts
- Jump in a pile of leaves
- Finish a book and enjoy curling up in a blanket
- Embrace truly being pregnant in the fall (one of my boys was born in August and the other at the very beginning of October)
- Use my crock-pot more often
- Try to keep things at a slower pace. Our lives can tend to turn into rush, rush, rush.
- Go on a day date
- Enjoy a bowl of hot soup
- Start Christmas shopping
- Try some fall recipes. I might not be a pumpkin spice everything person, but we do love making pumpkin pancakes, making this honey cream cheese dip to go with our apples, and this harvest salad will always be one of my favorites. I’m hoping to tackle a few new ones this season.
- Wear all my scarfs, beanies, and wool fedoras
- Treat myself to a new pair of boots
- Enjoy as much time as we can as a family of four before baby boy gets here
Now it’s your turn to share your fall favorites and what’s on your bucket list.
To link up-grab our graphic, link up, and let’s get to chatting! Make sure to stop by a few other posts in the link up for an extra bit of girl chat!
And don’t forget to follow your hosts!
Danielle – Bloglovin | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter
Emily- Bloglovin | Instagram | Pinterest |
Lindsay- Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter
Lizzie-Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest
Sierra- Bloglovin | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter | Facebook